Prices are based on an hourly rate and prorated to the minute.
Rates are as follows:
- There is a one-time $40 registration fee per family that is paid on your first visit. Click here to register!
- Infants under 18 months: $13/hour
- Toddlers 18 months- 3 years old: $11.50/hour
- Children 4-12 years old: $10.50/hour
- 40% off for siblings (discount applied to older siblings)
- Block and membership options are available to save an additional 10-20% off your childcare cost- details below!
- Click on our Childcare Calculator below to determine your hourly childcare rate
Blocks of Time and APH Membership:
Parents can buy prepaid blocks of time at a discount. The more you buy, the more you save and there is no expiration date! Use the childcare calculator above to calculate your discounted hourly childcare rate and how many hours of time each block provides based on the age of your child(ren).
- Block A: $500 worth of childcare for $450 (a 10% savings!)
- Block B: $800 worth of childcare for $680 (a 15% savings!)
- Block C: $1,000 worth of childcare for $800 (a 20% savings!!)
APH Membership: Become an APH Member and enjoy 20% off all of your drop-in childcare fees! Your membership is charged at a rate of $200 per month on the 1st of the month for a minimum of 6 months, and can be used whenever you desire. After the $200 monthly credit is used, you just pay for additional hours at 20% off normal prices! Any unused amount will simply roll over into the next month. Best of all, any unused credit never expires!
After School Pick-up:
Ashley’s Playhouse now offers after school pick-up from Live Oak, Spicewood, Forest North, Purple Sage, Anderson Mill and Pond Springs Elementary. In addition, we are offering pick-up from select preschools- call for details! There is a $2.50 pick up fee per child and then normal childcare rates apply starting at the time school is released. Parents are required to let Ashley’s Playhouse know by noon each day if their child will be picked up. Space is limited, so please RSVP by clicking the Book Now button below or by calling (512)872-2755.
Prior to picking up any child, parents must complete the following Transportation Form: Transportation Form
Powered by Appointment-Plus
For your convenience, meals are available for purchase. We purchase all our food at Costco and love to incorporate seasonal fruit and vegetables into our menu. Please see below for our menu options and prices. Parents are also welcome to pack meals, just remember we are a nut free facility.
We serve 3 snacks a day, which is included in the normal hourly rate. Weekly snack menus are displayed at the front desk.