As of 1/25/2022, masks will be optional for children 2 and older, unless they have been exposed to or tested positive for Covid-19.
- Unvaccinated children exposed to Covid-19 are asked to isolate for 5 days and wear a mask for 10 days past exposure. This is to protect the other children at the daycare, as well as our staff.
- Vaccinated children exposed to Covid-19 are asked to wear a mask for a minimum of 10 days past exposure.
- Regardless of vaccination status, a child who tests positive for Covid-19 is asked to isolate for 5 days and can return to the daycare after 5 days if their symptoms are gone or significantly diminished. They will be required to wear a mask for 10 days past their positive test.
- Any child 2+ attending from another school or daycare that has been shut down due to Covid-19 will be asked to wear a mask while in attendance.
- As always, if your child is sick or showing any symptoms of being sick, please keep them home
Reservations can be made:
- Over the phone (512)872-2755
- By leaving a voicemail (we check frequently and will call you back ASAP)
- Via e-mail: info@AshleysPlayhouseAustin.com
- Online: https://bit.ly/3wYURfK
As of March 2021, we are open our normal hours. We are still asking for reservations for all ages to ensure we are properly staffed. Please call for same day reservations and send an e-mail to email@example.com for any future reservations or book online through our Parents’ Corner: https://ashleysplayhouseaustin.com/parents-corner/
Reservations can be made by calling 512-872-2755 or by clicking here: Parent’s Corner and Reservations