As of 1/25/2022, masks will be optional for children 2 and older, unless they have been exposed to or tested positive for Covid-19.
- Unvaccinated children exposed to Covid-19 are asked to isolate for 5 days and wear a mask for 10 days past exposure. This is to protect the other children at the daycare, as well as our staff.
- Vaccinated children exposed to Covid-19 are asked to wear a mask for a minimum of 10 days past exposure.
- Regardless of vaccination status, a child who tests positive for Covid-19 is asked to isolate for 5 days and can return to the daycare after 5 days if their symptoms are gone or significantly diminished. They will be required to wear a mask for 10 days past their positive test.
- Any child 2+ attending from another school or daycare that has been shut down due to Covid-19 will be asked to wear a mask while in attendance.
- As always, if your child is sick or showing any symptoms of being sick, please keep them home